Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trial class @ GUG!!!

08 Aug 2009, Mummy bought me to try out GUG class again...

But mummy was so tired chasing me.. as the class only allowed one parent to be in and i was too concentrate on the wall poster and tables and chairs and did not really pay attention with the teachers teaching..

Mummy was so tired and finally the last session is thye drawing time... see the flower drawn by Teacher Daniel.. I love it and keep show my face to Mummy and Daddy!!!

Mummy told me perhaps should let me finish my Gymboree class first then follow by these classes... Haha.. guess i really make Mummy so tried.. ^^

No comments: