Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Celebrating National Day!

09 August 2009 is Singapore 44th BIRTHDAY!!! Happy National Day, SINGAPORE!!!

And also mummy going to bring me out as I am 15th month old!! We went to our last LEVEL 3 Gymboree class and head to Vivo for shopping and dinner..

Mummy bring me to ToyR'US but didnt manage to buy the toy i want... And we head for dinner at THE WHITE DOG CAFE, i have enjoyed playing outside the restaurant balcony!!! See how enjoyable i am till i do not want to sit on my pram...

Video on how enjoy am I!!!


Part 2 (But might need to tilt the head to watch...) ;)


Follow by some pics...

2 comments:

♥CLARISSE YEOH XIN RUI & CAELYN YEOH XIN YI♥ said...

HI Lizhen,

Sure, just upload my girl photos.. :)

Lizhen said...

thanks! i have uploaded! :D