Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Enjoyable Weekend!




Last weekend, Dad&Mum heard that Forum, Orchard have alot of babies and kids stuffs so decided to brought me there... we shops around and saw this shop selling all those very creative toys and educational stuffs.. i ran in to the shops and explore my own.. there i saw a piano set and was so interesting.. i sat on it and start to sing and play the piano my own.. while M&D exploring all those creative toys..



There are alot of stores selling very interesting things.. M&D say we will go again as by the time we reach, some of the shops already start to closing soon... Here we went to Toy'rus again.. and it was so big.. i say so many toys and start to aim 1 princess luggage bag.. i start to pull the bag my own... M&D start laughing and in the end we didn't buy the bag n end up M&D bought me a ice-cream maker set..

Let me show you the video clip of how i pull the luggage bag...



Dinner time.. we walk around and decided to have Pizza for dinner. While M&D was having dinner, i sit on my high chair and enjoy colouring which provide from the restaurant but after awhile i was tired and start to create some attention to tell M&D i want to go HOME SWEET HOME!



Oh now every morning, i will go to my table and start to make ice-cream for M&D.. :)

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

know how to make ice-cream somemore... clever girl wor!~ :)