Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, August 24, 2009

National Day Holiday!

Is time for my last 2 weeks updates:
"Mummy was so busy and finally manage to find some time to do some update for me!"

On 10/08/09 (Is a public holiday) - Mummy wake up early and prepare breakfast for me... "French toast with Raisin bread!!" Yummy is so nice and i surprise mummy by showing her "i can eat at my own" see below video clips... after breakfast short tv time for me by watching OKTO...








At noon, Daddy & Mummy brought me to Hort Park to enjoy the greenery garden and nice flowers with nice sculptures.. Nice place to go and i enjoyed alot by running here and there... Will ask Daddy & Mummy to bring me again when i grow bigger so that i can have a better understanding on the plants and flowers...
"Pictures will be upload soon as is all in our viewcam..."

No comments: