Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today I am 6mth old!!

I am 6mth old!
Blur look cos i'm sick!!
Trying to sit upright!!
Mummy, take picture again???
I am sick!! Don't wish to take picture!!


Today i am 6mth old but so sad i have not recover yet... I have been coughing quite badly and still on a bad cold.. Mummy and Daddy have been taking care of me today!!! As i have been throwing out my milk together with my phlegm out and was so discomfortable! I feel so awful and M&D was telling me if i am still not well tomorrow they will bring me to see doc again!! M&D, don't worry i will recover soon...!!

Oh, tomorrow is jayden korkor 1st year old bday, i am unable to attend the birthday party!! So sad but still have to wish Jayden korkor "Happy 1st Birthday!"

1 comment:

Rachelle Ho Yan Shan said...

hi clarisse,how u feeling now? my mummy say u not well..isit u catch the cold after ur genting trip?? rem to take ur medicine hor..hope u recover soon ...cheers..regards fr mei mei rachelle&mm zhu...