Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Feel much better today!

Just wake up, relax on the sofa, watching my ELMO cartoon..

Playing happily on my musical toys!

Nice pic?


Wow, after feeling so unwell for the last 6days, today i feel so much better!! But sad to know mummy is falling sick... Mummy, get well soon ok!! Last night, i have stopped coughing and this morning when i wake up, i only cough abit and mummy say still need to feed me the medicine, it was so bitter and i really don't like it.. When mummy trying to feed me, i will shake my head telling mummy i don't want... but i still have to drink even though i don't like the taste because mummy say i must drink in order to get well soon.. Daddy was at work and check with mummy how am i feeling and was glad to hear that i am recovering... Just now I was playing my musical toys with mummy and auntie faith, i am trying to talk to them and play with them using my baby languages but they are laughing and laughing saying me so cute.. hahaha.. i think Mummy and auntie faith must be do not know what am i talking.. :) Ok i am going to rest now!!









2 comments:

雪妮。。。 said...

clarisse miemie,so happy to see ur smiley face again! Hope u get well very soon and happy always....

Anonymous said...

so glad that ya getting better le...

jia you, princess clarisse!!!

=)