Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shopping at Marine Square!


I was playing with my toys while waiting Mummy to dress up!

Daddy was playing with me!!

Daddy go back to sofa and watching News!!

We can GO now?? Mummy!!
I want Coffee, Daddy!!
Me shy!!!
Yeah!! See me pointing GOOD!!!

SO Lovely HUG!!!
Mummy & Daddy going to Uncle Charlie's wedding...
See, my lovely MOM & DAD!!! Muacks...

This sunday was an enjoyable weekend! Mummy and Daddy brought me to Marine Square for lunch and shopping and relax at Gloria Jeans Cafe... around 5pm we got to rush back home because M&D need to attend uncle charlie's wedding...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Clarisse,
It's great to write to you again. U may not be abe to read now what i'm writing but i know in years to come you'll be terribly glad that many people has already wriiten to you since you were a baby. Anyway, for now when your M & D reads your mail to you, I'm very sure you will be able to understand. Cos animals are able to understand our words. What more, for Babies like you are definitely more intelligent!....I'm very very happy to know you are done with your fever couple of days ago. So happy to see the beautiful colours of your face coming back. Cheers!To good health. Wow, your dad said your milk is a made in Switzerland product. It's definitely very Xpensive. Lucky girl you.And It's sure free of melamine, the poison substance. European brands have very high quality control...
You will be getting visitors from malacca soon. Guess who is coming?Hint:A voilin player.I'll get her to practise a few Christmas songs before performing in front of you..... Well,i wanna go to singapore again soon when the beautiful christmas lights n carolling in orchard road starts playing. With your presence it'll be a marvelous Christmas. Looking forward to our first Christmas together baby Clarisse! I can't wait to hold you again. Chiao...