Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Thursday, November 13, 2008

13 Nov'08 - I'm Guan Yin Ma's God daughter!







Today Mummy, Daddy and xiao gu ma brought me to "Guan Yin Miao" to ask whether Guan Yin Ma willing to be my Godma.. Mummy bought 8 cherry apples and flowers to pray Guan Yin Ma... Xiao gu ma guide mummy how to ask Guan Yin Ma whether to accept me as her God Daughter and finally I am officially Guan Yin Ma's God daughter!! :) and the temple caretaker remind mummy to register me after Guan Yin Ma acknowledged me!!

After that, we went back to xiao gu ma house, xiao gu ma is playing with me with my mozart magic cube!! I was playing so happily and awhile later we went back to ah gong house!!!

No comments: