Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vivo city with yiyi & jiu jiu!








alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5245525504552233458" />
Yesterday so happy mummy and i took train to Vivo city to meet yiyi & jiujiu for lunch and shopping! We went lunch at jap rest (Sushi Tei) and took alot pictures! Jiujiu also bought me a toy that can out on my pram! So sweet! Thank you jiujiu!! As usual mummy bought lovely clothes for me!! Oops!! ;) Daddy came to meet us after his work and we went coffee at coffee bean and mummy's frd (Jen jiejie and Kelvin korkor) drop by to see me!! :) After awhile, is dinner time! Mummy suggest to go Marchie but we see the long queue heading we UTURN and went to Thai Accent Rest which suggest by Jiujiu as Dajiu mentioned that thai rest is nice and the price is worth!! Too bad i cant eat! :( i sit on my pram and waiting for my M&D, yi&jiu finish their dinner and start playing and some auntie are looking at us so happily! :) We went back home after that because i am sleepy after a day out but i enjoyed alot alot! :)

No comments: