Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, September 8, 2008

Today I'm 4 Month Old!



I have turn 4 month old today! This morning, M&D brought me to ICA to collect my passport! My First Passport! Yeah "means going overseas?"!! Whahaha..
After the passport collection we head back home and rest for awhile. Because at noon mummy was going to bring me for my 4th mth vacination jab and oral Rotavirus medicine!!
I know we are going to see Dr Goh, while approaching to Dr Goh clinic.. i was so moody and frown my eyebrows!! When Dr Goh jab on my thigh, i cry out very loud (Maybe it was because Daddy was not with me,he was so busy this afternoon and need to get back to office!)But after muummy consol me and hug me.. i cool down!! But when i see Dr Goh again i was so scared! :( While after the jab, i was so tired and fall alseep!
When i wake up,
i saw mummy shopping at NTUC and prepare to buy 1 drumstick to cook for me later to taste (My (Malacca) grandma teach my mummy when she came to singapore last month (some kind of traditional says)) The chicken drumstick taste nice and i keep licking on it...mummy was laughing while feeding me! Looking forward for mummy to start semi solid foods for me.. all those cerals, pureens and biscuits.. :)

No comments: