Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Thursday, September 25, 2008

19-21 Sept (Malacca Trip)

Last weekend, M&D brought me to Malacca to visit my grandparents, uncles & aunties and also my cousins... We set off on Friday around 4:00 pm and after 3 hrs drive finally we reached Daddy's birth place. I was quite tired after 3 hrs on my Maxi-Cosi so when mummy carry me i felt so shiok, relax and keep smiling. We checked into Avillion Legacy and Mummy feed me before heading to ah ma house.. saw my cousin shu min jiejie, shu chuan jiejie and shixian jiejie.. so happy to see them and also ah ma and gugu! They are playing wif me so happily but i was too tired and wanted to sleep so M&D brought me back to hotel room to rest. Next morning mummy was worried as i didnt "pooh-pooh" for 2 days already and also didnt drink much milk. Mummy keep "hmmmh-hmmmh" "hmmmh-hmmmh" at me but still no results.. Oh mummy also brought along my duck bathing tub specially for me! It was so sweet!! After awhile we went to ah ma hse and finally see all my cousins, uncles and aunties... I was playing with them so happily. After awhile D&M brought me to visit daddy friend's cafe and while M&D chatting with them i secretly "pooh-pooh" and signal mummy to change for me!! M&D so happy.. Mummy praised me Good Girl!! :) But my bowel was too much spreading to my shirt so got to go back to hotel and washed up!! Dinner time, we went back to ah ma for steamboat and guess what all my cousins share and brought me a present! So sweet of them! I love it so much wanted to open up and see.. Thanks jiejie and korkor for ur lovely present! After dinner, M&D brought me to join daddy's friend for supper (Crab feast) heheh... i cant eat :( met so many yiyi and uncles and also jiejie! After supper, we went back to hotel for 2nd round but i was too tired and sleep throughout the night! Next day we went lunch at a chinese restaurant with ah ma, uncle terry, pauline gugu, da gu and also xianxian jiejie! After lunch we went to Jusco to shop for awhile and get ready to go back Singapore! We home sweet home around 8:00 pm! :) Oh mummy also praised me for being such a good girl and daddy said next trip we can try Genting Highland! Hahaha.. looking forward! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah so cute ah our face in the computer

Anonymous said...

Hi, Clarisse are you fine in Singapore?When will you come back to Malacca?I so miss you!Hope you Everydays preety and have a nice day!