Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My First Flip!!


This afternoon, as usual mummy put me on my mattress and playing with me! After awhile i tried to flip over but my hand was stucked! Mummy was laughing at me!! But i do not want to give up but keep trying.. Finally i managed to flip on my own!! So happy.. Mummy and yiyi was laughing at me! They were more excited than me!! But i am still learning to flip back!! Hahaha.. i think i am addicted to flipping already... because when mummy put me on my rocker chair...i keep trying my flipping but mummy was a little worried as it might hurt me so mummy put me back on to my mattress!

After while i was so tired and sleep soundly...zzz! :) Mummy thought in a couple of days more and i should be able to flip here and there very fast!! Yeah!!!

No comments: