Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Saturday, August 9, 2008

ToDaY 080808 - I am 3 months old liao !!!


Yeah...080808 was my full 3 months old! Healthy ah!!! It's Beijing Olympic 2008 as well! But it's time for my 2nd vacination jab. M&D brought me to Kidslink @ Pungpol Plaza. Dr. Goh gave me 2 jabs on both my thigh..ouch!!!!...it was sooo painful but surprisingly...I cried for only a few seconds. The oral medicine for Rotarvirus was not nice but then I don't know how did I managed to swallow it, probably I thought it was another kind of NAN HA1 by Nestle. Initially I thought Dr Goh was a nice doctor keep talking and smiling at me BUT after that jab I didn't even smile at her because she reminds me of that painful jab. I remember you Dr. Goh...But M&D were besides me all the time and said I was a brave girl, as M&D thought they will have a hard time today. Dr Goh cited though the oral medicine was so bitter but I could still swallowed it, of course with a confused face!! So cute!! As usual, W880 and Treo up again snapping my pix...

No comments: