Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 Aug (Sun) - Workout at Spin&Explore Garden Gym


Today M&D want me to exercise and train my head still so make me workout at the spin&explore garden gym which given to me by Uncle Terry.. It was very fun and i keep spinning till M&D so happy laughing..But after awhile i was so tired and want to rest.. hahah i will try to stay longer next time!! Cheers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. I'm real glad u're using the baby gym now, Clarisse. But this is no muscle building gym according to the lady who sold it to me. She said its for u to explore the colors n the different kinds of surface on each leaf.Every different surface will register a message to your beautiful mind. Some are smooth others not so.Maybe your mum will shout a colour n u turn till u touch that one. Well your M&D will know better on how to use it. Hav fun babe Clarisse! ta-ta.