Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping in Vivo City!


This morning mummy dressed me up ready to go Vivo city shopping as daddy wanted to buy a new phone. We went to Sushi Tei but so sad I can't eat the foods coz I am still a baby.. and M&D still want to tempt me :( .. after lunch we went straight to purchase daddy phone. Wow... daddy bought a new Nokia E71! Guess what? Mummy also bought me a new winnie the pooh soft boots.. so sweet and nice! Mummy so excited and let me wear it on the spot. Hahah... I think because I'm a good girl as I didn't disturb M&D the whole day.. ;) Hmmh.. After half day of shopping, we went to coffee bean to take a break but of course I can't drink coffee as well :(

No comments: