Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26 Aug'08 - My 1st Swimming Hydrotheraphy


What a exciting day today! :)
Mummy brought me to Punggol Plaza for swimming theraphy! Whahah.. First time swimming and has swim for almost 30mins!! Clever bah!! ;) But too bad daddy was not around busy working if not he can see how enjoyable i am.. :) And guess what, when i back home, im so tired and sleep for almost 2hrs.. Well is a good exercise for me and i hope mummy and daddy will bring me there often to swim again.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...

Clarisse so cutie..

Probably, next time Clarisse will represent Singapore for Olympics...

Jia You...

love,
tingz