Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, June 8, 2009

I am 13th Month old now...


Wow so fast.. a blink of eye.. my 1yr old bday just over and now i am thirteen month old...

First of all, Would like to wish 舅舅 Happy 30th Birthday to u!! I am unable to attend the surprise party on 05/06/2009 as mummy say it will be too late for me... Nevermind will attend again next year...

On 07 June 2009, Mum & Dad brought me to Ikea and guess what Daddy bought me a red rocking horse.. it will improve my balancing and mobil developments... But dad need to DIY and assembly for me.. thanks daddy i like it so much... see how enjoyable am i...












No comments: