Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, June 22, 2009

21/06/09 *Father DAY!!!*

Sunday is FATHER DAY!! And i suprise mummy & daddy by calling daddy "papa" and tapped daddy shoulder... M&D was laughing and that is a good present for Daddy!!

Daddy, you are the best!! Happy Father Day to you!! Muacks.. Love u always, Mummy and me (baobie)...

As usual "every sunday" M&D will bring me to my Gymboree class, this time there are alot of toddlers... i have enjoyed myself so much :) After the class we went shopping @ Vivo as mummy say want to buy me a pair of sandal as these few days i started to walk and do not want to tired mummy and daddy for carrying me so after choose here and there.. finally mummy bnought me a sweet sandal from MOTHERCARE...

After that we went to ah gong house to meet up and also have my dinner first and head to UDMC for seafood... to celebrate Ah gong birthday which fall on 22/06/2009!!

*Happy Birthday to you!! Ah gong!!* Stay Healthy and Happy always!!! Love you always.. (Hope you like the gift from us!!)

After dinner, we went for a chill @ One Twenty Six bar.. Ah gong trying to let me taste abit of red wine BUT i shake my head telling ah gong i don't want... all of them laughing... we chill and chat till around 12am and is time *home sweet home* i was so tired but have enjoyed so much..

What a wonderful fruitful weekend i have....

No comments: