Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, June 22, 2009

First time haircut @ Hair Salon!!

This is my first time having haircut at the hair salon @ Parkway.. normally mummy will trim my fringe for me but this round Mummy and Daddy want me to have a neater haircut as my hair was too messy and long... after the haircut it turn out quite nice...

*The hair salon aunty also comments: i was a good girl, siting on the chair quietly watching thomas & train and let the aunty trim my hair... thumb up for me!! *

Mummy & Daddy was so proud of me!! :) And also let me have a ride with Mr Banana.. :)


1 comment:

雪妮。。。 said...

Clarisse Meimei,
Clever gal....;)