Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a GREAT Saturday!

M&D bought me to Harbourfront Gymboree class last saturday.. My class is 12pm - 12.45pm and we was abit late but not too late about 5-10mins.. ;)

When we reach there, daddy brought me in the class to warm up first.. and after while i start to enjoy the class.. i am manage to crawl the tunnel, sit the rocking horse, play the slide and alot more.. oh yes.. after our free time, teacher start calling us back to dance with all my other mates.. Really enjoyed the class alot..

Wish to go again but mummy say would like me to try another GUG first before decide which class for me!! Thanks M&D...

After the class, mummy and daddy brought me to VIVO for shopping.. M&D bought some clothes at AX while wating for yiyi to meet us to go for the photo shoot...

Abt 3pm we went for the photo shoot, initial i was pretty fine but the session took abit long and i was tired.. so after a few shots.. i start to get cranky!! Lucky the photographer managed to take few pretty shots of me!! When the photo develop will post on.. There is one shot look like "NURSE" wor quoted by the photographer.. so funny!!

After the shoot, we went to Orchard for another round of shopping and dinner... and also wait for Daryl korkor to join us.. after dinner M&D decide to bring me to CHINATOWN for a short walk!!

Soon, we reached Chinatown and it was REN SHANG REN HAI!! We just buy a few things and went home...

Finally HOME SWEET HOME!!! :) What a fruitful and enjoyable Weekend!!!

No comments: