Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Celebration Party!

2009 is a Special Year for ME!!

My First NEW YEAR celebrating with mummy & daddy and my family...

We managed to book a villa at Kranji Farm Resort... We have BBQ session and countdown over there.. We invited Uncle William and Aunty Tresa to join us for the fun too... Too bad Xiao Jiu is working and can't join us!! But nevermind, there will be more years..

We enjoyed alot but sad to say that the resort have alot mosquitos, Da Jiujiu bought the mosquito coil also won't help so mummy and daddy intend to bring me back home and don't allow me to stay overnight at the villa..
Mummy say Prevention is better!! Hahaha...

I am enjoying alot and also feel so tired! Guess what exactly 12am im fall asleep! ;)

Ah yo.. I missed the countdown fun.. :(

Nevermind, 2010 i will stay awake till 12am... Hahaha.. :)

Finally" Wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!" Stay Healthy and Happy Always!"

Here a short clip of our New Year Party....



No comments: