Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dinner & Shopping with Ah Gong and yiyi!!

Last Monday, Ah gong came and fetch us for dinner and shopping at Compass Point Shopping Centre! Woe ah gong bought me alot of presents!! He say he want to buy me a dress for our Reunion Dinner!! See the red dress.. NICE? Haha.. Thanks ah gong and also your lovely soft toys!




We shop around for quite some time and i am so tired and K.O. at 9pm.. Ah gong suggest to bring us back and let me rest...


Looking forward for our Reunion Dinner at Grand Copthorn Hotel (Grand Shanghai Restaurat) booked by my beloved mummy!! :)

No comments: