Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!!

First of all, I would like to wish my daddy "Happy Father Day!" Thanks for all your love and care shower to me!! Today was so happy, having dinner with my ah gong, uncles and aunties at Tung Lok Restaurant! I was so happy to see all of them having delicious dinner BUT i have no appetite, only manage to drink less than 60ml of NAN HA1 compare to my usual intake of 125ml. Mummy was worried that i do not have enough and i will be hungry. But i sound "Uh" "wo" to let mummy know that i'm fine and full..and my mummy keep pumping milk to me when i reach home!! ;) I am tired now, going to bed...Zzzz....

1 comment:

jimmz said...

LOL too bad u cant EAT :p

jimz uncle veri gd hor... i help u eat ye shareeee LOL dun blame mi OK when u grow up i treat u eat MAC...