Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Christine Jiejie!

Hi Christine Jiejie,

Tomorrow is your BIG day!!
Happy 12th Birthday to you!!
Stay Pretty & Healthy Always!!

Thank you for inviting us to your birthday party over the weekend
We really enjoyed alot! :)

And also Aunty Pauline!! Thanks for the Hospitality again!! And also enjoyed alot as Xian xian jiejie was playing volin to me while i enjoying my dinner!! Oh yes, i am trying to learn too...

Here at some photos...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xian jie jie passed grade 5 violin already. Welcome to my home play violin again with me.I saw your photos sat on the floor played violin.So,please come again and stand up to play......Have a nice day!Bye~