Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Thursday, February 5, 2009

1st CNY @ Malacca (Daddy's Hometown)

This year CNY we went back to Malacca for CNY reunion and celebration. First of all, we must thanks 二姑 for the wonderful hospitality to us! :) And the special gift from 二姑, the music drum.. Like it so much :)

When we reach malacca, we went to grandma house first and saw all my cousins waiting for me.. Christine and Xian Xian jiejie take turns to carry me.. so sweet of them..

We stay at 二姑 house and have our reunion dinner over there. So many foods but i can't eat... i can only eat my cod fish porridge BUT mummy gave me so many goodies to try.. oops.. taste so different but i love it hahaha... :)

See how i spend my CNY, details:

CNY 初夕 : We stay at 二姑 house and wait for all my cousins, uncles and aunties for dinner.. after dinner we have our "LUO YU SHENG".. Oh we played poker cards too... :)

(*As Auntie faith was taking care of me, after i'm in my dreamland, M&D went out to meet their friend for CHILL OUT and SUPPER!!*)

CNY 初一 :We went to Grandma house 拜年 and follow by 六姨妈 house and head to Daddy's friend Uncle Jason house, after while we have to go back to 二姑 house for steamboat dinner...

(*After i'm in my dreamland, M&D went out again to meet their friend for KTV & drinks!!*)

CNY 初二:While waiting for Shumin jiejie (with her boyfriend) and family to 二姑 house , we are playing so happily at 二姑 house, after while mummy suggest to go shopping (Jonker walk, Palawan shopping mall, etc..) before the next day we went back to singapore..

CNY 初三:Morning have our breakfast at 二姑 house and soon we head off to Singapore... as we are going to ah gong house and also mummy have to rush back to office.. Late noon we went Antie Rachael house for gathering... finally HOME SWEET HOME!!

Even though this is a short trip (4D3N), but i have enjoyed alot and also played so happily with all my jiejies and korkors... Hope to see all of them again soon... :)

No comments: