Our new Bundle of Joy *Caelyn 妹妹*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

♥ Yeoh's Family ♥

My photo
XinRui (May 8,08) XinYi (June 01,10) - a creation of Andy Yeoh & Jocelyn Ng

Friday, October 17, 2008

Evening to Parkway shopping, Dinner at East Coast!

This afternoon, ah gong fetch us (mummy, yiyi and me) to Parkway parade shopping! Actually is to buy Yiyi shoe! Haha! We went around and mummy bought some cookies for daddy after awhile daddy called and want to meet us! Is my milk time, mummy head to Dome cafe to rest and of course feed me with my milk milk... When daddy reach, we went around and guess what daddy bought 7 lovely cookies tins for my cousins in malacca as daddy is going back tomorrow to see ah gong (malacca) as he is not feeling well... Hope ah gong (malacca) can get well soon!

It 8pm, dinner time! We went to East Coast Si Niang Cafe for dinner! M&D and yiyi ate alot of delicious foods, but sad i cant eat them although i want it! Mummy took alots of pictures with us while waiting for the foods, im so tired but what to do for my mummy sake, smile at the camera! Who ask my beloved mummy loves to take pictures! Daddy was telling mummy,"Baobei is tired already, don't take anymore!" Haha.. Daddy, don't blame mummy ok, love to take pictures with you all! Love you!!

No comments: